I have some questions for WPLMS WOOCOMMERCE

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce I have some questions for WPLMS WOOCOMMERCE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hi My site has teachers who explain online, the meeting can be half an hour or less or more I bought the addition of appointments but unfortunately the problem for more than two months did not solve the problem. So I looked for an alternative I made a course for each Curriculum and found you have an addition WPLMS WOOCOMMERCE it can put more than the price of the course and I bought it yesterday I have some questions. 1. This plugin how to works in frontend (so that each trainer will choose the price by time) 2.I tried it by modifying the product For example, when i set a 30-minute time , it works well, but after 30 minutes, the course is not expired I need the course to expire according to the choice made by the student Within a day - or a month - or a month… 3.When i set the number of seats for a course let it be one When a student is take this course , the seats are zero But when another student wants to take the course is transferred to buy and payment
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I have some questions for WPLMS WOOCOMMERCE’ is closed to new replies.