Import students to mailchimp doesn’t work properly

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Mailchimp Import students to mailchimp doesn’t work properly

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    scanazas
    Spectator
    I bought the plugin wplms mailchimp, I want to import all the students enrolled in the courses, but it only imports four name courses and leaves the rest at zero.
    scanazas
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    In version 4, wplms mailchimp is not commpatible
    scanazas
    Spectator
    i have version 3.9.5
    Diana
    Participant
    Any issue in console? While syncing, also please share the versions of your plugins
    scanazas
    Spectator
    no problems are displayed in the browser console wplms mailchimp version Versión 1.5.2 theme wplms version 3.9.5
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    scanazas
    Spectator
    Now in the list "All Users List" it loads the complete students, but in this list "All Courses Students List" it loads a part of the students however loads the complete course groups, is there any reason for that?
    Diana
    Participant
    Canin "All Courses Students List" if you synced to load the enrolled students of the course then it will load only those users
    scanazas
    Spectator
    in the list "All Courses Students List", it imports all the courses and puts them by groups and lists the students, but they are not complete, the xxx course that has 28 students enrolled, only shows 19 in the list, and so it happens with the others, there are any additional settings to show all?
    Diana
    Participant
    No there are no additional settings for that. If any user is missed in the list while syncing. It will only adds up the unique record, it will not repeat the same username two times So that's really strange if the list is not completely synced
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Import students to mailchimp doesn’t work properly’ is closed to new replies.