In-Course Quiz start/end time and date

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting In-Course Quiz start/end time and date

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    123testando
    Spectator
    Dear Support, I need to limit access to In-Course Quiz to a determined time and date. I want to students to be able to take In-Course Quiz as they would in a normal classroom. They have to be online that specific day and time to access and take the In-Course Quiz (exam). Is it possible to do it. If so, how? Thanks in advance.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not available in wplms as of now. But there is a workaround for this purpose. The start date and time is available for units, so you can set a unit before the quiz with a start date and time and also enable the setting "force prev/next unit/quiz complete" in course settings. Now the students will access the unit at a particular time and only after completing this unit they will be able to access the quiz. The previous unit (just before the quiz) can be used just to show a welcome message like "The quiz is available now and you can start it now ", after completing this unit the students can access the quiz.  In unit setting you can find the access date and access time setting.
    123testando
    Spectator
    Dear Latiyan, I have set the Unit following your directions, but it does not link to the quiz. http://www.123testando.com.br/unit/vai-comecar-seu-quiz/ And when a register myself to the course, it goes direct to Quiz. What am I doing wrong? Thanks again
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Units cannot be linked to the quiz. You have to connect a unit to the course in course curriculum the unit must come before the quiz, refer: http://prntscr.com/azpmre Note the force previous unit/quiz complete setting should be enabled in the course settings.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘In-Course Quiz start/end time and date’ is closed to new replies.