Instructor cannot see assignments from admin panel.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor cannot see assignments from admin panel.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    WALATAM
    Participant
    Hello, I was adressing this issue with Jackson. An instructor assigned to a course via batch cannot see assignment uploads in admin panel. This is happening for all coursess, all instructors. I don't want to give them permission to access backend to download assignments. Thank you for the help!
    Diana
    Participant
    If you don't want instructors to access the backend panel then restrict the backend access from wp-admin > WPLMS > Buddypress > WP Admin Area Access
    WALATAM
    Participant
    Thanks Diana! Actually the issue is that the assignments are not shown in the Admin panel of Instructors. Can you help me resolve this issue?
    WALATAM
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    can you please share a screen recording? using screen cast o matic software Like on which course I should test and I need that instructor account's credentials as well
    eland_dev
    Participant
    hello, I need help with this too. how do I enable an instructor to view a submitted assignment???
    Diana
    Participant
    @eland_dev, I can't ask for your credentials here. Do one thing, please create your own topic and share a video to replicate the issue Share site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor cannot see assignments from admin panel.’ is closed to new replies.