Instructor / Student Menu is not working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Instructor / Student Menu is not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hi, I have checked the Instructor / Student menu option in VibeBP options, however, it's not working. I have created three menus: 1) Instructor menu and I ticked the instructor location. 2) Student menu and I ticked the student location. 3) General menu for general logged in location. The menu is being displayed according to the menu chosen as the general menu: "VibeBP Logged in Profile menu", regardless of the role of the user. The same thing goes to the drop-down menu, see this video and check if I'm missing something: https://www.loom.com/share/f4191ac8d4a146dc94a93e41a7f93e4b
    Veronica
    hi, have you performed this tip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El7UdRb8i5M you need to perform exactly the same tested on local and working
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, It seems like you didn't see the screen capture I posted earlier, and my screen capture is the same as the video you attached, however, I see different results. Please check again, I have done exactly like the steps.
    Veronica
    hi, the delay in response due to support holiday we have released an update today of the theme please check with the update and then let us know we have fixed many issues with this update
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Now it's working, but the instructor menu is picking up the general profile menu, so I made the general profile menu as the instructor, luckily it's picking up the student menu as it is now, as both were picking up the general profile menu before. Thank you for your efforts.
    Veronica
    so is it solve now?
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Yes it did.
    Veronica
    good to know closing this one👍🏻
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor / Student Menu is not working’ is closed to new replies.