Instructor Theme 2.6

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Instructor Theme 2.6

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    It's asking me to upload 2.6 instructor theme but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried redownloading from ThemeForest, I've tried the link in the form (which is a deadlink)... I'm kind of out of ideas.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    I fixed the second issue. Just the instructor theme update is an issue now.
    Diana
    Participant
    @HypeDigitalMarketing, For Instructor Theme Issue: we need your credentials to check this issue at your end. For Export file: try to open your CSV file with google spreadsheets. If still your issue not resolve then i have to check this on your site. P.S. Mark you reply as private while sharing your credentials
    Diana
    Participant
    @HypeDigitalMarketing, Try using this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/add-social-menu-icons-in-the-default-header/ There is no update as it is a child theme.
    Yea I know its a child theme but its tell me that i need to update the child theme.
    Also adding social media icons with the code you sent did not work.
    Diana
    Participant
    @HypeDigitalMarket, Unable to login to your site with the given credentials. Please share a valid one to check the second part of your issue. Make sure your plugins and theme are updated to the latest version. This will resolve the update notice. One instructor theme latest version is still 2.0.6 P.S. Mark your reply private while sharing the credentials
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Theme 2.6’ is closed to new replies.