Is this a bug?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Is this a bug?

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    I am using custom post type permalinks plugin and get double slashes on only wplms related permalinks - http://prntscr.com/m3xw0x I am unable to access those links...How can I resolve this?
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    any solution?
    Mk
    We have already settings available for permalinks. please use them. We don't consider 3rd party plugin for permalinks. Go to permalinks settings and use them, If you want anything else than those settings, tell us.
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    What causes the coflict between wplms and custom post type permalinks plugin? As you can see, only wplms is affected with plugi activated. Need a solution. Thanks
    Mk
    Well they have other methods , we have other. There is difference between the flow structure they are using and ours. that's why conflict takes place. Will you please tell me why do you want to use other plugin ?  
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    Thank you. I have other plugins (with custom post type) and require this permalink plugin to refine its permalink structure.
    Mk
    This issue does not replicate on any of our test or demo site, It seems it is related to 3rd party plugin. please contact 3rd party plugin support.
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    "Well they have other methods , we have other. There is difference between the flow structure they are using and ours. that's why conflict takes place. Will you please tell me why do you want to use other plugin ?"
    Really??? How is your structure different? I have other plugins that play nice. Only wplms create double slash?
    Mk
    Sir, We already have panel to set permalink. Please tell uswhy are you using other plugin, so that we can help you out.
    Our theme doesn't have any permalink issue or any code written for a extra slash. And for all other plugins its working perfectly. So please tell us why are you using other plugin for setting permalinks?
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    I have other custom post types in my installation and  I want to be able to configure all in a custom way, not just use default wp and wplms. How come only wplms course, quiz and unit is displaying incorrectly? http://prntscr.com/mevhxh See other custom post type permalinks play nice - http://prntscr.com/mevfze Only wplms is wrong. This is a bug in wplms and needs to be fixed.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_save_vibe_course_permalinks',function ($permalinks){   foreach ($permalinks as $key => $permalink) {     $permalinks[$key] = str_replace('/', '', $permalink);   }   return $permalinks;  },99);
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    that did not work. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You need to deactivate that custom permalink plugin, then goto wp-admin -> settings -> permalinks and then re-save the permalinks  .then activate it again and then check if the code works or not this time .
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    That worked! Thank you and I am grateful.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Is this a bug?’ is closed to new replies.