Issues while taking the course

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Unit Timings Issues while taking the course

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wifethecompany
    Spectator
    Hi, There is a issue coming sometimes after giving the correct answers for  6<sup>th</sup> Chapter I do not get the link proceed to next unit. But after refreshing its takes me to 2<sup>nd</sup> chapter rather than coming on the 6<sup>th</sup> Chapter. As we are going to live soon can you ASAP. Regards,
    wifethecompany
    Spectator
    Hi, Please can you respond at the earliest? Regards,
    Diana
    Participant
    @wifethecompany Can you please share a video or something. so, I can assist you better. What I understood according to your topic is. You'll get the next unit link when you refresh the page.
    wifethecompany
    Spectator
    I am saying that when i complete the quiz for chapter 6 with correct answers I do not get the link next unit, after that when i refresh the page, the page refreshes to the chapter 1 unit quiz section. I cannot make the video as this happens randomly sometimes it works fine. I have 3 people testing it but some get stuck on chapter 6 and some get stuck on different chapter and some even clear the course without any hiccups. Its very random. Your reply at the earliest will be appreciated.
    Diana
    Participant
    @wifethecompany Simply enable " Enable passing score for Quiz " from wp-admin -> lms -> settings and set passing marks in quiz setting. Make sure your course is connected with the quiz and your quiz is connected with the course Enabling this setting will let you access the next unit only when you pass the quiz
    wifethecompany
    Spectator
    Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @wifethecompany Closing this topic. thanks for confirming
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues while taking the course’ is closed to new replies.