Live CHAT is not working (does not open) – URGENT

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat Live CHAT is not working (does not open) – URGENT

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hello, Live Chat is not working. Checked on desktops and mobiles. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crhTrnVhhky This was working fine. It seems that some of the latest updates have caused this issue. Please help URGENTLY.
    Scott Lang
    Please share your valid admin credential with us in a private reply. We have to check at your end.
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Yes, there is some issue at your end. Checked with own firebase details still not working. Checking your issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked as well , I think this is happening due to the cache of scripts by wp rocket . I would recommend you to try this by disabling the rocket plugin .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Thank you @Alex. Yes, once WP Rocket is disabled, then the chat starts working. I will try to find out what settings in this plugin are specifically causing this issue. Best.
    Scott Lang
    Thanks for the update. Let me know if you have any other queries then you can create a new topic or we can close this thread?
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Well, this is related with the CSS minification setting (WP Rocket). Maybe if you know some way to excude from minification only the scripts related with live chat and notifications, and you can share it with me, that would be great. If no, you can close this one. Thanks
    Scott Lang
    For chat file names are live.js and bp.css.You can contact with wp-rocket plugin forum. closing the thread.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Live CHAT is not working (does not open) – URGENT’ is closed to new replies.