We are facing some issues related to login in the website through email-password.
Before Pop Up :
1) Sometimes the login popup doesnt open and #login is added in the website url
After Pop Up:
2) On entering the email and password
- when the user clicks on the sign in button https://snipboard.io/CfZo1t.jpg nothing happens
- On clicking 3-4 times continuously https://snipboard.io/MowaAf.jpg those 3 dots appear .
- then on clicking again continuously the user logins.
The user has to click atleast 10-20 times to login
3) sometimes it shows that the user is logged out and again asks for username and password. If the page is reloaded it will automatically show that the user had logged in.
These 3 issues are causing problems for us.
These issues existed even before we used any caching system , minification or anything of that thing.
Yes now all the issues have been fixed . It seems some header code was interfering with the login .
Just had one question :
Whenever a logged-in user adds a product in the cart and then logs out , the product is still added in the cart. Shouldn't the product be automatically removed ?