Login/Registration Popup design

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Login/Registration Popup design

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    hi there, we would like to achieve the design/experience of the login/registration form that is shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=E0U1Wvv_xhI   (we are not referring to the feature discussed in the video, just the looks/design of the popup). Cheers!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This is the modern login style, you can go to wp-admin->appearance->customize->header->login style, and change it to modern. Now if you enable the ajax login and registration from wplms -> buddypress and set the default registration form from the lms->settings->registration, then the registration form will open in that popup.
    druzes
    Participant
    Hi, i've tried to set up this login/registration form but i can't get the registration form to work on popup. The registration button is sending the user to the default page. Can you help me out? Regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @druzes : Please create your own topic and share the site url and the admin credentials in a private reply to check this issue on your website.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Login/Registration Popup design’ is closed to new replies.