Modern Theme course archive style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Modern Theme course archive style

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    isigma
    Spectator
    How to replicate the new course archive page style to:
    1. Category archive page (e.g. via link in Category widget)?

2. Via page grid module in builder?

Otherwise it is confusing that different course archive pages has a different look from the new look (with rating and price at the right).

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please specify if you are using any child theme of wplms or the default theme itself? Also can you please share a screenshots of the issue  ?
    isigma
    Spectator
    I'm using the Modern Theme 1.1 (see the title). Please see the attached archive page (what I'm aiming) and the category page (after clicking on the category link). Same look (modern archive) i'd like to replicate via page grid builder module on custom pages.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please enable Course Category/Level/Location redirect from wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager .
    isigma
    Spectator
    Now I have the style for categories, but I'm also confused by the result: - the course category page has the same title (Classes [1]), which does not provide a clear understanding about what page are we looking at now. There should be some indication that we are looking at one single category. - I see a new element "Active filter" on the page which has a broken format of the input field. How to fix the format? Why the filter is not present on the  "Classes" page by default?
    isigma
    Spectator
    Do you plan to add the same modern style to the grid module in builder?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    - That settings from the course manager redirects the user to all course page with the filter widget and the category is already checked in that page.If you want the dedicated category pages then disable the redirect feature . -. Please try clearing the browser cookies for that . this error appears when a cookie gets corrupted for the site .
    isigma
    Spectator
    The problem is that being redirected to a category (filtered archive) viewer doesn't realize it. The category page without redirect has a subtitle, making it clear. Is it possible to display a subtitle for the redirect mode? Broken field format is present on FF and Chrome with clear cache and cookies. Can you turn on the redirect on the test site?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this is not possible as of now .YOu can disable the all course page redirect .
    isigma
    Spectator
    ok, but I already asked twice if you plan to add a modern course design element to the GRID PAGE module in the page builder. That could be a perfect substitution, as it will be possible to create pages with the modern directory look for each category. How about that?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can create a custom featured block by yourself if you want to ,for this please refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/creating-custom-featured-block-style/ If you want use to implement this then please create a feature request for this here :  https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    isigma
    Spectator
    I like the possibility to create my own module style. I followed the direction, but found that all the html formatting is got stripped from the page. All the functions like bp_course_avatar() appear on the page. Any thoughts?
    isigma
    Spectator
    Ok I found that bp_ functions inside of the module html cause format stripping. Thank you, I solved the problem of the category archive page modern look via the Post Grid page builder module.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Modern Theme course archive style’ is closed to new replies.