modern theme skin

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request modern theme skin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Hello , I would like to have the modern theme skin , I do not see it in my zip package , but I can see it on the website of demos http://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/full_screen_preview/6780226</span>
    hpdelaney
    Spectator
    I second that request. The following link (http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/modern/) shows it, but I'm unable to find the download for the child theme either.
    VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    Modern child theme would be available with the theme update next week. This is because the theme requires some (very) minor changes in the plugins, and is a plug play solution for all the setups. So, it can be used as it is by simply uploading and activating the theme, it can be safely activated on live sites
    ajones
    Participant
    Is there an ETA when the modern theme will be ready? Also will it be a simple transition from the default theme? Thanks in advanced & great theme! AJ  
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    Hello, this new theme there isn't in the newest package 1.9.9 (09 October 2015). Can I download it from another link? Many thanks!
    sandy
    The latest update on 9oct'15 only includes the latest version of Visual Composer plugin(since the older version has some security issues). The theme update 1.9.9 would be available this week.
    realcoach
    Participant
    Any update on when you are releasing 1.9.9?  
    Appwell
    Spectator
    hi i downloaded the theme package and the Modern theme is still no where to be found any help pls on when u will have the 1.9 update?
    sandy
    We have already submitted the theme update 1.9.9 and the theme is in approval queue. It would be soon available.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘modern theme skin’ is closed to new replies.