Moving files between different folders s3 [ Should be Highest Priority ]]

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Moving files between different folders s3 [ Should be Highest Priority ]]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Hi WPLMS Team, Basically, it’s tough to stay organized as site has more and more files… Just like unlimited folders and subfolders and easily drag files between them – just like you do on your desktop or Google Drive. Should Sorting / Filtering options to help you find files.
    • Sorting
    • Searching Videos
    • Last Uploaded
    For Detailed Explanation i Kept a Video Please Watch It  : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cq6YqZukKe Thanks in Advance...  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We got it unfortunately its not available as of now in wplms.It would take some time to build .Currently we are enganged in migrating quizzes to react(will be fast optimized) . We are basically working on wplms update .
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Oops No Problem.... But i hope this is really important To stay organized as site has more and more files… Hope WPLMS create Trello Ticket as Upcoming Requirements Any Ways this was the first time wplms asked me to wait...straight forward & i also respect your urgency enganged in migrating quizzes to react... Anyways no problem i will wait for some time.... Thanks in Advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks we will try to implement it but we need  a month or two to do this .
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex Please Check this thread you asked me to wait  1 or 2 Months but now 2 months already finished I want to check this issue atleast now Hope you team understand its importance...   Thanks & Warm Regards B Praveen Kumar goonstudy.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we are busy converting wplms to react currently .Migrated quizzes to react and some bug fixed in it ,currently working on new front end course creator on react . So after that we can work on this . This is on priority for you and no other user has requested this right now . You can currently move it from amazon panel already or delete the file and re-upload on correct folder .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving files between different folders s3 [ Should be Highest Priority ]]’ is closed to new replies.