Moving Top Menu in Modern Theme?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Moving Top Menu in Modern Theme?

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    I just installed the modern theme of WPLMS and it's working great except when I added a top menu today, the button is centered on the page (log out in the screen shot)- I'd like to move it so it is on the right next to the profile picture.  Is there any way to do this?  Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry I could not replicate the issue refer: http://prntscr.com/9t8v1f, may be I need to login to see it. So please share the credentials to login. PS: Please mark your message as private while sharing the credentials.
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    Oops the screenshot I uploaded was too big - when you're logged out, the login/register buttons are perfect, when you are logged in, the logout button is positioned at the middle top of the page - here are some login credentials: user: newuser password: newuser Thank you!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please use this custom css: div#headertop div.col-md-8.col-sm-9 div.mega-menu-wrap ul.mega-menu>li#mega-menu-item-3201 {     float: right; }
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    Awesome that worked thank you so much!! :)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving Top Menu in Modern Theme?’ is closed to new replies.