Need to link my root domain with a wplms portal and link user accounts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Need to link my root domain with a wplms portal and link user accounts

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    purelands
    Participant
    Hi I have setup a root domain site (using Avada theme). On this we have woocommerce and in the shop (on this root domain) we will sell all courses. I want to create an online portal on a subdomain something like portal.site.com. Here I want to host the WPLMS theme and link the courses here. I dont want the portal to be used for searching courses etc but only for people to take the courses they already bought on woocommerce on the root domain. I also need to know the best way to link users as once will be created already on the root domain and will be good if the same user can be duplicated/linked on the WPLMS subdomain. I was told over email from Vibe Themes that there is an API call which can help achieve this (im not familiar with api so much). If anyone can help and advise I would be most grateful. Many thanks, Paul
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    IT might be possible. I would request you give us an example to better understand the requirements. Like Site A and Site B [ WPLMS ] and you want to show woocommerce purchases of Site A in Site B [WPLMS] and users automatically get created from Site B when they register on Site A.
    purelands
    Participant
    Yes thats exactly what I need if you can explain it that would be great. Thanks
    logan
    Hello, it will cost you 19$. we are creating the plugins that will get your what you desire.
    purelands
    Participant
    Thanks sorry missed your post. Will it be a publicly available plugin? Just I dont want you to go to the trouble just for me for now. Ideally I am waiting for WPLMS 4 before I build the site.
    logan
    yes, thank you so much.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to link my root domain with a wplms portal and link user accounts’ is closed to new replies.