New product shows 404

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce New product shows 404

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    albert
    Participant
    after installing the WPLMS woocommerce when I create a new product it shows 404 I must connect it to a course to make it working   how can solve this issue I mean to release normal product for download without connecting to a course
    Diana
    Participant
    @albert, for error 404 try re-saving your permalinks from wp-admin > settings > permalinks > save changes
    albert
    Participant
    Yes I did that But its something different because when ever I connect the new product to a course its working But I don't want to connect all product to a random course So I should check " wplms " in product setting and choose a connected course for it... How I can solve this
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this . Also try deactvating third party plugins in your site and check this again
    diego
    Participant
    Hi @alex , I have the same issue. I think it is because the plugin does not consider the fact the we could be selling non educational products, such as pencils. For example, I could be teaching online "Lettering" classes and sell expensive pencils in my store at the same time.
    Diana
    Participant
    Even after re-saving permalinks if not working then please create your own topic and share the credentials there. We will look into this P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘New product shows 404’ is closed to new replies.