Not able to edit the course pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Not able to edit the course pages

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Love Joy Smile
    Participant
    Hi, after the update to the 2.0 version of WPLMS I'm not able to edit the options in the course pages, how can I do? Thanks! Pascal
    Love Joy Smile
    Participant
    And in each new course page in the button up on the right it says that the course is private.
    sandy
    Can you please try clearing the browser's cache and check. Also share the screenshot to help us understand the issue.
    Love Joy Smile
    Participant
    Ok, I will try right now, I'm also updating WPbackery because I noticed it was out to date. I will add screen shot after trying clearing cache. Thanks! Pascal
    Love Joy Smile
    Participant
    Ok, I've updated visual composer and cleared the cache but nothing happens, you can see in the screen shot the course page editing and the section which is not working, I can't even change the buttons flag from red to green.
    sandy
    Can you please share site url as well as admin credentials to check the issue. ALso try resaving permalinks and clearing browser cache. Let us know if this helps./
    Love Joy Smile
    Participant
    Hi, here is the URL: http://www.lovejoysmile.com/clientotest/course/aiuto-il-mio-negozio-va-male/ user: pascalclaro pwd: Pascalcliento:-)111 How can I resave permalinks? Thanks
    sandy
    Can you please try deactivating all third party plugins and check. The issue is related to js error.
    Love Joy Smile
    Participant
    ok, I'll try
    Love Joy Smile
    Participant
    Ok, now is working, I think the plug in was follw up emails, I didn't update it yet, Thanks for your  support! :)
    sandy
    Thanks for confirming. Marked as Resolved. Closed.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to edit the course pages’ is closed to new replies.