Not possible to update Premium Plugins

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Not possible to update Premium Plugins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi, Even though I have previously updated WPLMS to its latest version (3.8), and then I followed the procedures to update WP Bakery Page Builder and LayerSlider WP (according to this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how -to-update-visual-composer /), said pugins are not updated as they should. Will there be any solution? I await your comments. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well wpbakery page builder just released its update right after we released our theme update .So when we release our update ,at that time latest version of wp bakery was 5.5.5 which we included in theme . you will be able to get the latest version of VC in next update of wplms theme . or if you want it urgently then please email us at [email protected] .  
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    It is not urgent. I ask, because when I bought WPLMS a month and a half ago, you told me that with the next update, WP Bakery and LayerSlider could be updated. Well, the 3.8 update has already been released, so we should be able to update these two plugins. As I said, it's not urgent for now. In case it happens to be, I'll send an email, as you say. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you should be able to update the layer slider plugin . wplms 3.8 has the latest version of it . While talking about Vc we wplms 3.8 does not have the latest version right due to the reason mentioned in above reply . However latest version of Vc will be available in the next update .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    It seems LayerSilider has the lastest version (6.7.6), but it has this message: https://prnt.sc/lq5odi Is that ok?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes its ok you can completely ignore it . Actually these premium plugins tries to sell their product individually also by showing this message even though we have the extended license which allows us to include it into theme .  
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Ok, thank you! You may close this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not possible to update Premium Plugins’ is closed to new replies.