Odd Additional "Add To Cart" Appearing On Course Page

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Odd Additional "Add To Cart" Appearing On Course Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mjlinane
    Participant
    I tried to offer different variations on length to the course but now under the "Take This Course" button is all sorts of weird woocommerce fields. How do I get rid of the fields so it looks like it should in your shared screenshots.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It seems like wplms woocommerce css is not loading on this page that's way its showing so many fields. Please share the course url and the admin credentials with us to check this on your setup.
    mjlinane
    Participant
    If it is only a CSS problem, I tinkered with it last night and got this to go away with the code: /* HIDES FIELDS ON WPLMS WOOCOMMERCE ADD ON COURSE PRICE */ td.label { display: none; } .single_add_to_cart_button { display: none; }   Followup Question: Is there anyway to hide the Price Range when an a variable item is selected. There are two prices. Would that be a PHP code?
    mjlinane
    Participant
    Actually, now I can't get it to change from "Select An Option" instead of the Product Attribute title. The CSS is clearly wonky. website: Guildway.com unique course: guildway.com/sei Username is: guestsupport Password is: SQ5n7DaK2J6yocEm95tPAyMr
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and found that no css and js code from wplms woocommerce plugin is loading in your site on course page and this is really strange . Check screenshot in private reply : Please try these soltuions : 1. Try re-installing the wplms -woocommerce plugin . 2. disable and clear any kind of caching in your site or server . 3,disable the coming soon mode in course .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Your site : http://prntscr.com/c4eua6   My test site : http://prntscr.com/c4ew92
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Odd Additional "Add To Cart" Appearing On Course Page’ is closed to new replies.