Only 1 instructor (disable dashboard)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Only 1 instructor (disable dashboard)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Hi, I would like instructor doesn't have dashboard? Does this make sense to you? On this website there is only 1 instructor, and everything will be done through the wordpress panel, is it possible? What things should I take into account for this? For example, do we have to disable registration for instructors? how would it be done? If it is not possible, then nothing happens, simply to know, the fewer things (that I do not use) my website has, the better. Please, could you answer me here Mr.Vibe? Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi it will be difficult to manage a course only from backend most of the options are provided in front end plus course admin and course stats also provided in front end we can allow to set some of the options to instructor user in front end we can also disable the access to app page for your one instructor with custom code if you want to and also by dashboard we assume the app page in front end if we are wrong, would need a screenshot of what dashboard you are talking about.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Only 1 instructor (disable dashboard)’ is closed to new replies.