open tabs in PWA dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting open tabs in PWA dashboard

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    in this page i want to open the links in the same page when i change the code to open in the same page it doesn't open and only the link here change how can i do that ?!
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Right Now there is no way to open external links in the same tab, it will open in a new page
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please tell me how did you added these shortcuts? So I can look into code if something can be done or not
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    or there is other shortcuts for that?
    Diana
    Participant
    The shortcut is to add the menu items in Dropdown Menu so users can access the tabs, and add menus in Profile Menu Here you are adding the course menu item as a link in Text widget, Instead of that you can add the menu items in the locations provided On clicking any component, we are detecting which component is clicked and on the basis of that loading the content, it is working in text widget because it is behaving as an external link. But when we are trying to open in the same tab, it is not able to detect which component is clicked and hence not working
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘open tabs in PWA dashboard’ is closed to new replies.