page blank

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce page blank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    good morning everyone when you click the button: sign up page does not respond and is in white. That in the course of online sublimation. the other two courses is not blank but also does not suffer any action. yesterday I found odd not to have realized a sale and there was now test what the customer says and really is not working. deactivated Chuck thinking that this was the problem and did not return because I installed this plugin yesterday. Another thing I noticed is that the classroom course of sublimation in sorocaba had 2 students and there was nothing for 11 students without any sales !! Does anyone know a way to fix this? Comments to assess the course are also disabled only in the course of sublimation. I enable the comments and click on update and not acted upon and is disabled in the same way. the other two courses are functioning normally.
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    Good afternoon ! the previous post gave problem. Excuse me. My problem in wplms is that customers are clicking on the button: sign up and the page is getting blank in the course of online sublimation. The other two being the ongoing classroom course of sublimcao in Sorocaba and silhouette of course is not in white but also does not suffer any action. I have not changed anything just to avoid problems. Just installed the mandrill, but already uninstalled then after that and knew of this problem. Does anyone know what can it be ?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    a. Check WP Admin - Settings - BuddyPress - Pages - Registration page. Make sure there is some page connected to this location. b. Go to WP Admin - Settings - Permalinks  and re-save the permalink settings. Let me know above does not help.
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    Lord did not solve the problem. you can check through my login and password? I'm having serious losses with these problems one behind the other. you have helped me in various problems and has even asked why this happens because I do not move at exactly nothing but free course. even so I am avoiding it has installed the plugin that automatically releases the course. Just enter the system even when the student by bank transfer I have some questions My support just have another 30 days? ending the period it will no longer wplms updates or is it the system support? Once I updated to version 2.0 the wplms was weird to see the page image courses 2. It was too big !! After upgrading students are complaining that accessing the mobile start button course this it in the bottom of the page. They know they have to click on their name and then courses or stats. By clicking the course list he bought and then click the name of the course. Clicking the course name appears all content of the course, reviews and only then does the button to start or continue ongoing course. If you have 300 comments only will see the button after the 300 comments. This button should no longer get it at first to facilitate? You can check all this please? www.comunidadeweb.com.br/wp-admin Login: ramek password: muxagata1302 Login student to test on mobile www.comunidadeweb.com.br/minha-conta Login: alef31 Password: muxagatasp I would like the student clicked on his name and then courses or stats. Once clicked the course name and would open the screen as the image 3 But today is different he clicks on his name deopis courses or stats. then click on the course name and there will go to the page with all the content of the course to after it click start or continue current course.   the image 4 is showing 30 comments and 1 comment on this two courses but has a lot more than this numbers on the home page. Is not properly accounting for Comments OBS: if the student already bought the course and want to buy another course he already has the login registration. Correct ? if you buy another course and log not of the problem in action button to finalize the purchase.  
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    hello I think now decided action on the checkout button appeared as an update of the WooCommerce and after the upgrade has not presented the problem, but would like to know the answer the other questions.
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘page blank’ is closed to new replies.