Page Builder Bug – deletes all content

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Page Builder Bug – deletes all content

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    <span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">This has now happened to me three times...</span> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">When I am building a page using the page builder, and I attempt to add or edit the "post grid" or "filterable  post" content, it deletes everything in my page builder and reverts it back to a previous saved version from hours ago.</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;"></div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">Regardless of how many times I save my current version, even if I save the layout as a "saved layout", the second I attempt to edit or add a filterable post it deletes all the content I have spent hours working on and reverts my page back to an old version</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;"></div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">Please advise this bug, I can't construct my pages without everything being deleted. I have been searching and it does not seem that page builder offers an option to view prior revisions (like wordpress), is there any way to find my prior work? Or am I stuck doing the same 3 hours of work again?</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;"></div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">Thanks</div>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check for js errors in your site : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_ErrorsAlso make sure that you have clicked on the save changes button at bottom of the block . Please also try deactivating the third party plugins . If all of the above does not helps then Please share your site url and admin login credentials for us to check the issue on your setup.
     Please do not forget to mark the reply as private before sending the information
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Builder Bug – deletes all content’ is closed to new replies.