Page unavailable – too many redirects

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Page unavailable – too many redirects

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi, I've got a problem with my WPLMS: the homepage is unavailable because it seems there are too many redirects. All other pages function well and when I use another template it all works fine too. How can I solve this issue? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the site url to check this. Also re-save the permalinks from wp-admin->settings->permalinks, as these issues are generally related to site permalinks.
    MissMad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Unfortunately, it doesn't work anymore... So the problem is still here...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    MissMad
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply. The problem only appears once you've refreshed the page several times. Still can't figure out why. I've checked the database as well as all the settings (permalinks and site address)... Nothing looks wrong.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I opened your website and refreshed it many times but was unable to replicate the issue. ----------- Also we are adding the website loader in the next update releasing this week. It will add the loader on the website and will work fine.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I just replicated the issue at your end .Can you please provide your admin credentials and site url to check the issue further at your end . Ps  : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    MissMad
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We just checked your site but could not find any reason behind this issue . Can you please check if there something from your host has been added to redirect the logged in user on your home page ? OR something that you set for redirection in your third party plugins settings.
    MissMad
    Participant
    I've added BP Login Redirection but it was deactivated, so that probably wasn't the reason of those redirections. I'm going to check with my hosting service... I don't understand as it worked perfectly on our setup server...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you contacted your webhost on this ? Can you please share your FTp credentials  in a private reply  to check this .
    MissMad
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Page unavailable – too many redirects’ is closed to new replies.