payment button suffers no action

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce payment button suffers no action

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    good afternoon. my clients are looking to buy the course and they do the registration and when you click the button to complete the payment does not suffer any action.   I tried with my login and worked there, however if the client is new and has not login and makes the registration of purchase no action on the button.   I even tested it by creating a new purchase from scratch and does not suffer action the button really. what it can be ? ========================================================== I found out what is the problem but do not know how to solve. The problem is in the status field validation. EX: the customer is from Sao Paulo and there registers everything normally and clicks the button checkout and does not suffer any action. Then I went and changed into Santa Catarina and click on the checkout button and there's all right. No matter the state registration if he enter for the first time. The customer will not know you have to change the field to make the purchase right. How to solve it?
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    friend can help me?
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    now I received an update from wplms 2.0 and I thought it was to solve the problem of checkout button. Instead just showing that he is disabled. then I change the state on the dropdown button becomes active and to finalize the purchase. see the video and images video http://www.comunidadeweb.com.br/wplms/wplms.html
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for the screenshots and the video. This is a very strange issue. But I suspect it if because of settings. Go to WP Admin - WooCommerce - settings - Checkout and Save.  
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    the problem was solved with the button update WooCommerce. I need you to answer the other questions. My support this ending. this support is here to direct questions to the creator of wplms? or also ends for updates wplms? where I see what had to fix in wplms system in updates? on the main page of my site this scoring 30 comments, but if you go on the course page will see who has more than 30 comments. www.comunidadeweb.com.br Any video ensinandio enable the group and the forum? It has a video teaching how to create the questionnaire and the timer for students to respond?<span style="line-height: 1.5;">.</span>
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    hello, I need of the above
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please post questions specific to WPLMS WooCommerce plugin here. For others, please use other forums like "how to" or "other issues" to receive faster support. Since the WPLMS WooCommerce issue is resolved. I am marking this as resolved.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘payment button suffers no action’ is closed to new replies.