PDF Certificate security

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request PDF Certificate security

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    iramis
    Spectator
    Hi, I am transferring many courses from Moodle to WPLMS. Moodle doesn't allow users to edit issued PDF certificates in Adobe Acrobat, so they can modify dates, grades, and basically anything there. The WPLMS certificate is not locked from editing. Where can I insert a SetProtection o something like that? Thanks    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

This is not available as of now If you feel we should add this feature please create a feature request here for this .

https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/

247webmaster
    Spectator
    Iramis - agreed - I asked for this a while ago and got no response. Even worse - if you use a background on  your certificate viewing page - any one can download the image (which is usually a blank certificate master page) and then create their own certificate. Got used to asking questions and being ignored. May you have better luck.
    iramis
    Spectator
    You're right, 247webmaster. It's possible to download the background image of our certificates! I didn't see this. Now we are looking for a possible solution before deciding an ultimate transfer. We'll see if it's possible to implement something like tcpdf. Let's hope for the best
    247webmaster
    Spectator
    Iramis - yes and on top of it when sending to PDF printing - it only can use a very low resolution of the background and cannot seem to print full width of A4 page - regardless of the dpi of your background image - results in very blurry printing.   It seems to take a screenshot and prints the scrollbar on the side of the certificate. The silly popup display of the certificate is also awful and often does not display properly (they are using some magnific popup script). We prefer mpdf - much more flexible and brilliant - very very flexible with HTML tags and full resolution printing - have a look. Such a great setup for courses but falls totally flat with important things like certificates. Please let us know if you find a way to link to this from WPLMS.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are working on the certificate and improved certificates would be available in upcoming updates of wplms . .thanks for the patience .
    iramis
    Spectator
    Thank you for your kind attention.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Merging this requirement with Certificate Generator feature request. which is also the second most upvoted feature in our previous feature requests forum. http://support.vibethemes.com/discussions/topics/1000057030
    Denver Prophit Jr.
    Participant
    Where is voting feature in new support portal?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘PDF Certificate security’ is closed to new replies.