Plugin Demo 5 fail.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Plugin Demo 5 fail.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    carlos9garcia
    Participant
    Demo 5 is not able to import demo content for the website, once I click import homepage it just stops loading and freezes. Plugin Demo 5 fail. how can I solve this? How can i upload an image? I bought the theme this week. Thanks
    Veronica
    hi try to import the demo content from setup wizard and also make sure that the theme should be updated wplms4.1
    carlos9garcia
    Participant
    Hi, From setup wizard it gives an error. I have the version 3.9.9, how do i update it? I tried to install version 4.1 from scratch but wordpress gave an error and I had to delete the database and start again. Thanks
    Veronica
    any screenshot of which error exactly? and also you can share all the details in a private reply let us know the demo you want to install on your site so we will set up the site accordingly
    carlos9garcia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi I have added the slider on your site rest the images are not available on your site for this you can directly download the images from the demo and then upload them on your site https://docs.wplms.io/faqs-1/faqs#missing-images-from-demo and for the banner in the header: This is an image added in the wp-admin->wplms->header->header content (optional). You can add your content there and remove the default image from there.
    carlos9garcia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok let me share a video of your home page editing
    Veronica
    hi check this: http://somup.com/crln130wc6
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Demo 5 fail.’ is closed to new replies.