PmPro & automatically starting courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting PmPro & automatically starting courses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jsnmrk
    Spectator
    Hi Guys, I am using PmPro, I have set all courses to be access by my "expert level membership" Once a student registers and signs up and visits the course directory all courses listed there still show "expert membership" as a price. However is a student clicks on a course from the directory and goes to the single course page and then RETURNS to the directory (WITHOUT having clicked "Start course") The pricing label of the course will now show "Start Course" Is there a way to make ALL pricing labels of the courses change upon registration for the level that the course requires to say "Start Course" - instead of displaying the membership level pricing? i.e I want all "pricing / level" labels to say "Start course" once a student has signed up for my "expert level" membership option. How can I do this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not possible. ------------- In case of membership when the user goes to course page then its checked if the user has the membership connected to the course or not, if yes then the user is enrolled in the course otherwise not. So in case of membership the user has to once go to course page to get enrolled in the course.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘PmPro & automatically starting courses’ is closed to new replies.