PMPro with manual access given

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting PMPro with manual access given

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Louis
    Spectator
    Hi, I am using the PMPro - WPLMS integration for my website. I restricted some course access to the levels created with PMPro. Users who haven't purchased membership can't access the courses, which is fine. BUT when I manually add a membership to users (from the wp-admin dashboard) they cannot access the course either: they are asked to purchase a membership like free users. Any idea what is wrong? Thanks for your feedback
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This is weird can you please share the site url, admin credentials and a test user credentials to test this on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Louis
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Louis
    Spectator
    OK I guess I got it: the thing is I was using the bulk "change role" to give the membership level. So on the admin, the users had "Roles" = "membership level X" but their membership level remained "none". Refer: https://prnt.sc/hvw6i6 => Is there a way to bulk assign a membership level? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, No, the pmpro plugin doesn't give this option to bulk add users to a membership manually.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘PMPro with manual access given’ is closed to new replies.