Preview video image and download button

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Preview video image and download button

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    2 questions:
    1. How to create preview image of S3 video on unit. It views white blank which is bad or may cause misslead for user.

2. Class button for download S3 video not working. It shows video player. I need a download button for user to download the video in unit.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well there is provision to set the preview :   [wplms_s3 link='wplms/video.mp4' duration='5' parameter='60' poster='http://your-site/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cat6.jpg']   set the poster param in shortcode .   2 . to make it a download link add the embed='1' in it : [wplms_s3 link='wplms/video.mp4' duration='5' parameter='60' embed='1' ]
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    @Alex. Thank you. But embed='1' not working. Any clues?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its works fine at my end : http://prntscr.com/lg7tba
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    @Alex Yes, the similar link also shows at my end. But I tought it was a short code for button with link. So should I put the generated link or the shortcode to button link?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry it does not shows any button , if you want that then you need to add it in a a href tag . <a href="[wplms_s3 .......]"></a>  
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    @Alex, I have tried several times the code above and no luck. Let's make it clear. This is my S3 shortcode: [wplms_s3 duration='15' parameter='60' link='arkademi/Menggali Peluang/21 - Membuat Purwarupa Software.mp4' embed='1'][/wplms_s3] How should I put it to button shortcode below: [button url=".............." class="" bg="" hover_bg="" size="0px" color="" radius="0px" width="0px" height="0px" target="_blank"] Download [/button]
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Edit course or unit . in content editor switch to text mode and then add the following code :   <a href="[wplms_s3 duration='15' parameter='60' link='arkademi/Menggali Peluang/21 - Membuat Purwarupa Software.mp4' embed='1'][/wplms_s3]" class="button full button-primary">Download</a>   then switch back to visual mode and save the changes .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Preview video image and download button’ is closed to new replies.