Price issue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Price issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Continue to the previous appointment issue. My issue:
    I have assigned the appointment to a course, then I simply set the price on the course page by editing the course. You will see that Products have been created, which mean the price is successfully set. However, I can still book the paid timeslots for free using any accounts (e.g. admin, instructor, student). FYI, I have disabled the page of General Settings. Everyone need to set prices on the course page.
    The support states that:
    yes, your point is correct here because if the slot is having a price then it can't be booked without paying which is happening in this case. marking this as a bug. The issue is here, we have both courses as well as appointments so I have to add a condition that if the slot price added then the settings (appointments settings will be considered)
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking topic.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Site credentials please.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thank you, working on topic...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Actually, this happens because you're testing on the same browser, both as student and instructor. If you clear the browser cache and reload the page as a student the issues you're facing would be resolved. Let me prepare a video of this. A good check of this would be to use two browsers to test. The price must be configured before the student views the appointments calendar.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, there are few issues related to meetings. i am checking this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, the issue appears that mybookings show up and then vanish because it is expecting a BBB meeting in thr return url which is not generated as the credentials entered in WP admin - LSM - Settings - Appointments - meeting URL & secret are incorrect. I am setting up now a sample from our videoencrypt account and the issue should be resolved.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Okay, please let me know if you have prepared a video for this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, sure, I am also checking other things like meetings not creating. So need couple of hours to fix these issues.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We may release a plugin update tomorrow for this.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Hi, can you show me a video of your findings?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It seems you've customised this and removed one of the important tabs in the settings section https://prnt.sc/rvfgal I will share more on this..in below replies.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    There are some errors which I do not see in our test setup : https://prnt.sc/rvfqqj Can you remove that customisation you did ? so, that I can check what is wrong.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Price issue’ is closed to new replies.