problem of "take course"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes problem of "take course"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mike
    Participant
    hi, Alex I have a problem of about this modern theme. I have install the this child theme well, but when i use client account to take some course, there is nothing happend. It doesn't like WPLMS theme, after click the start course button, there is nothing happened(even the free courses). no new page for studying, such as the wplms study progress page. please help me, thanks. p.s. this is testing account infrom  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    name:jack password:123abc the website is: www.partyfave.me
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please so not send your private information while creating a topic . Topics in forums cannot be marked private .Only replies can be made private so if you need to share private information then please do share it in a private reply after creating the topic . Set take this course page . Please check if you have set a take this course page from wplms-> course manager . If not then create a page named  " course status " ,select its tempalate " Start course page "  and then goto wplms -> corse manager then select it in the take this course page .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘problem of "take course"’ is closed to new replies.