Problem with creating user account on checkout page

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Problem with creating user account on checkout page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mariusz
    Spectator
    Hi, I have problem with creating user account on checkout page. Works fine:
    • I can make purchase without setting up new customer account
    • I can make purchase when username & password is generated by Wordpress
    • I can make purchase when I first set up new account with my username & password by page MY ACCOUNT
    Doesn't work:
    • I CANT make purchase when I try set up my own password
    • I CANT make purchase when I try set up my own username & password
    What can cause problem? Any idea? I have woocommerce 2.5.0 & all updated plugins & WPLMS 1.9.9.1 & WP 4.4.1 Thanks for help.
    Mariusz
    Spectator
    Problem solved! I can create account via checkout but password should have 11 or more characters :)
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    good afternoon. my clients are looking to buy the course and they do the registration and when you click the button to complete the payment does not suffer any action. I tried with my login and worked there, however if the client is new and has not login and makes the registration of purchase no action on the button. I even tested it by creating a new purchase from scratch and does not suffer açao the button really. what it can be ?
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    I found out what is the problem but do not know how to solve. The problem is in the status field validation. EX: the customer is from Sao Paulo and there registers everything normally and clicks the button checkout and does not suffer any action. Then I went and changed into Santa Catarina and click on the checkout button and there's all right. No matter the state registration if he enter for the first time. The customer will not know you have to change the field to make the purchase right. How to solve it? site www.comunidadeweb.com.br  
    comunidadeweb
    Spectator
    I found out what is the problem but do not know how to solve. The problem is in the status field validation. EX: the customer is from Sao Paulo and there registers everything normally and clicks the button checkout and does not suffer any action. Then I went and changed into Santa Catarina and click on the checkout button and there's all right. No matter the state registration if he enter for the first time. The customer will not know you have to change the field to make the purchase right. How to solve it? site www.comunidadeweb.com.br
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with creating user account on checkout page’ is closed to new replies.