Problems with dashboard on 3.6

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Problems with dashboard on 3.6

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Hi there! After manuallyy updating to 3.6, I had encountered several issues:
    1. The upper part of the site, including header and profile background, went blank (white to be precise). The issue is replicated on all /members/ pages.
    null
    1. I created a custom sign-up page for instructors using registration form from LMS. It was working fine, but after update it went bananas.
    null It seems like both are connected to BuddyPress, but I don't know for sure. P.S. Also, I'm not sure if the profile menu is supposed to be like this: I use theme styles from demo 10.
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi,I went to check your issues but could not log in with the given credentials . http://prntscr.com/k8v026 so can you please share your valid admin credentials in order to resolve this issue  : header problem is appearing due to this custom css :   http://prntscr.com/k8v66r
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Cool, but this custom css is not placed by me via custom css, I double checked.
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    It helped, thanks! Nvm the registration page, turns out I was using the wrong link. The page works as expected. Thanks!
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It was that same thing that we did changed in customizer . we need to add custom css to resolve it now . try to add this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : div#course_creation_tabs,.page-template-start .course_timeline h4{background:#fff;}
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Can we do it vice-versa? Use custom css for dashboard header (it's the only place it seems to be glitching anyway), and change the rest via appearance customizer. Thanks!
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Fixed it. Thank you for your help!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with dashboard on 3.6’ is closed to new replies.