Put the word 'Duration' in individual course page

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Put the word 'Duration' in individual course page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi, I am using WPLMS default theme with a basic child theme. In individual course page, at the right sidebar, there is an option to show the duration of course in days with a symbol of clock at the right of it. Is it possible to put the word Duration: before the number of days? Regards, Satish Jalan
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    A screenshot would help a lot to understand this. Are you referring the front end or the back end. Course edit or Course home page.
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi Mr.Vibe, Thanks for the reply. I need to show the word Duration in the frontend. I have attached  screenshot. As you may see that it is showing 120 DAYS, I need it to show as following:
    Duration: 120 DAYS
    Is it possible to achieve? Thanks once again. Regards, Satish Jalan
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Try adding this CSS : .widget .course_details li:nth-child(2):before { content: 'Duration '; }
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi Mr.Vibe, I have put the mentioned CSS in the custom CSS area. My installation have additional code showing an additional information of "Start Date" above the course duration line. This was fixed by the forum here as I am not that much tech-savvy. In the course, where there is no start date is assigned, the word "Duration" appears to proper place, but where there is start date assigned, the word "Duration" appears misplaced. I have attached a screenshot of the misplaced term. Kindly check the issue. If you want to have admin access to the system, I shall provide an admin details. The image attached is from the following URL: http://sjc.co.in/course/ca-ipcc-cost-accounting-direct-to-home-classes/ Regards, Satish Jalan
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Put the word 'Duration' in individual course page’ is closed to new replies.