Quiz page gets stuck after submissions if questions are left bookmarked

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz page gets stuck after submissions if questions are left bookmarked

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    I noticed another problem: when i want to submit a quiz and some of the questions are bookmarked, after submissions i get the notification to confirm i want to send the quiz even though i have questions bookmarked, i conform that then a huge loading circle is displayed on the screen and i cannot click anything on the interface. https://prnt.sc/ayuUwU6ZL6PG You can reproduce it yourself: answer all of the quiz questions but leave 2 of them bookmarked. Then submit the quiz. I will place the link as a private message.
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi .single-quiz .loading_quiz { display: none; } add this in custom CSS section and then check also share admin credentials in a private reply.
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    Thanks! It works! Also, another question. Lets say the student decides to only answer 10 questions in a quiz and submits the quiz to know what where the correct answers. But if the quiz is summited and only 10 questions where taken from 100, the answers will show also on the rest of the questions. Is there a way to hide that, to only show the correct answers for the taken questions?
    Veronica
    hi for that you can use the setting available in edit quiz section Hide correct answers
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    yes, but that options hides all the correct answers. I just want to hide the answers that are not answered.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is actually not available right now with the wplms quiz . Either answers are hidden for all questions or shown for all the questions.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz page gets stuck after submissions if questions are left bookmarked’ is closed to new replies.