Registration process

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat Registration process

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fjahan
    Participant
    Hello, I've a related query, There are two ways that can solve my registration problem: 1st Way---------->
    1. Student goes to the product page.
    2. Clicks "Take this course".
    3. Goes to a registration page for the course.
    4. Fills up with required information and upload requested files. also selects the batch (day or evening) he wants to enroll to and clicks submit.
    5. Submitted registration redirects to cart. cart shows course fee along with registration fee.
    6. student pays the fee, and returns to course page.
    2nd Way------------->
    1. Student clicks registration button.
    2. In registration page student fills up with required information and files. and also selects the course and batch he wants to enroll to and clicks submit.
    3. Submitted registration redirects to cart. cart shows course fee for the selected course along with registration fee.
    4. student pays the fee, and the selected course in the registration page becomes available to the student.
    Kindly let me know is it possible to achieve any of these ways of registration. Additionally, students might need to pay some fees for submitted document verification and some other stuff. what will be the best way to collect these fees? Kindly help asap.
    Diana
    Participant
    closing this duplicate topic, track the reply here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/registration-process-4/
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration process’ is closed to new replies.