remove/bypass quiz notifications

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features remove/bypass quiz notifications

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    hasanjavaid
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hi There,</span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">       We just want to disable/bypass all the in-course quiz notifications that appear like "You are about to start the quiz. Please click confirm to begin the quiz". We want to make it very simple for users. It will "ideally" be like Unit-->Click Next-->Quiz questions-->click Next-->Quiz results(in the background next Unit). Any tips/tricks, css changes or coding tips will be helpful because for many users these extra steps create confusion rather than being helpful. Please review and add it in your next release. </span>
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for suggestion. I would like to see more up-votes on this. Because this was added after a lot of users complained that users accidentally pressed the start quiz button and they could not stop the quiz timer afterwards.
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    I would like to upvote this! It's just super annoying for users that they have to click so many things. Just keep it simple. As you know the company Apple also keeps things simple and they are super successful with this philosophy. :) Just trust us!
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    Also, what about quizzes that don't have a quiz timer? Like in my course I don't want to time the quiz and now I am stuck with this stupid pop-up window. I would make it an option to have this pop up and not force people to live with this thing.   Thanks
    ramzi2306
    Spectator
    Upvote
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Added to planned list. p.s: It's sort of rework for us and 1 more setting adding to theme complexity :(
    interowl
    Spectator
    I would vote for only displaying the confirmation if the timer was enabled. Don't display it if the timer is disabled. You wouldn't even need to have another theme setting. Just turn it on or off depending on the timer setting.
    advokatami
    Spectator
    Me too!
    Louis
    Spectator
    upvote!
    hasanjavaid
    Participant
    We have many upvotes for this now. This should be a highest priority now :) . Is it implemented in latest version or still under development?
    drph1l
    Participant
    Upvote
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Has it already been taken care of? Because I stell get the popup a year later..
    vikram4422joshi
    Spectator
    me too
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘remove/bypass quiz notifications’ is closed to new replies.