Reorder batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Reorder batches

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, can the batches of the courses be reordered? Is there a way to sort them manually or by date? Thanks and best regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well Im sorry currently there is no ordering available right now .Batches shows as they are saved in the database table .
    gbac
    Participant
    Okay, but the fact is that I need batches to create different calls with different dates and the problem I want to anticipate is that, if once several calls have been created, I want to create a new one with a date before the last one created, the new one will remain at final, not respecting the logical order (by date). Any possible solution for this? Thanks and best regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Where exactly you want the ordering ?
    gbac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gbac
    Participant
    Sorry to revive this old post, but do you mean every time batches are saved or just the first time, when they are created? Wouldn't it be possible for them to be ordered by the Start Date, if it was assigned? thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI ordering architecture has to be implemented first . We are checking this up how we can do this in future updates .
    gbac
    Participant
    okay, just tell you that, after several tests, I have been able to verify that the order is established every time a change is made (and saved) in a batch, placing it at the end of the list. thanks
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Reorder batches’ is closed to new replies.