Request for New Demo of WPLMS WordPress Template for One Instructor with Gutenberg and RTL Compatibility

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Request for New Demo of WPLMS WordPress Template for One Instructor with Gutenberg and RTL Compatibility

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    enfluently
    Spectator

Dear Vibetheme Team,

I am writing to inquire about the availability of a new demo for the WPLMS WordPress template specifically designed for a single instructor, with a focus on Gutenberg compatibility and RTL (Right-to-Left) language support.

As an enthusiastic user of the WPLMS template, I greatly appreciate its rich features and seamless integration with WordPress. However, I have a specific requirement for a demo tailored to the needs of a single instructor, along with the crucial ability to leverage the Gutenberg editor and ensure RTL friendliness.

with the increasing demand for websites that cater to RTL languages such as Arabic, Hebrew, and Persian, ensuring RTL compatibility is becoming a necessity. Providing an RTL-friendly version of the WPLMS template would enable users from RTL-based languages to fully utilize its functionalities while maintaining proper text direction and alignment.

Therefore, I kindly request information regarding the development progress of the aforementioned demo. Could you please provide an estimate of when it might be available for users to explore and implement in their projects?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely,
    enfluently team

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Hi sorry we just built these new forums and was working on some other important things .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.