revolution slider

Home Forums Chit Chat General Discussion revolution slider

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    thebrandinst
    Participant
    with the new version 2.0.1 it now says that revolution slider is not installed, i removed the plugin and reinstalled via the required plugins - it installs then says it is not installed?
    DaffRider
    Participant
    I have same problem maybe fix on next update ( i hope)
    sandy
    The issue would be resolved in 2.0.2 theme update releasing today or tomorrow.
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    I have installed the WPLMS-recommended Revolution Slider. Now the questions:
    • Are you recommending this replace the LayerSlider originally included with WPLMS?
    • If so, is there a simple way to export the slide settings from my LayerSlider slides to Revolution Slider, or do I need to recreate the slides from scratch?
    • What are the advantages/features of Revolution Slider over LayerSlider?
    Thank you for your guidance!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No we are not recommending revolution slider as a replacement of layer slider, but it is just another plugin for our users, if they want to use it. You can compare both the sliders and choose which one you wan to use, refer: http://wpscoop.com/comparisons/wordpress-slider-plugins-comparison/slider-revolution-vs-layerslider-comparison/, for more info you can google it.
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Thanks for the clarification. The comparison link you gave reveals that they both offer similar features. In fact, almost identical. Having not used Revolution Slider yet, I'd love to know what WPLMS users think of the interface. Is one easier, more intuitive than the other? LayerSlider offers much control, though I feel like I have to think a little more than I'd like to; in other words, it's not quite smooth intuitively. Thoughts, anyone?
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Does Revolution Slider work for you. It doesnt work for me. How did you make it work. Its installed but there are no slides I can design
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Zatakk, first you need to create slider or you could simply download a sample from here ( free items available): http://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/ the download available as zip file, once you have downloaded, go to slider reolution and Import the zip file to Revolution slider. Then follow this video: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDn3261hec PS: It works for me. I tried this but I am getting a little white space on left side of my front page video (may be 2-5px) which is noticeable. I am using Modern theme You please try and tell how it goes regards
    sandy
    Assuming the topic as resolved. Closing topic. P.S: The topic is created in the wrong sub-forum.

Please create the issues in correct sub forum for resolution in few hours. This is general discussion meant only for WPLMS users to communicate and not for support issues.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘revolution slider’ is closed to new replies.