S3 Folder and library pagination problem

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 S3 Folder and library pagination problem

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    I found some problems with S3 plugin. #1 The plugin only fetch bucket, not folders in the bucket. #2 S3 media library on back end only listed maximum 28 files in the bucket (fetch all folders). There is no pagination on media library to access another files in the bucket. So I can't insert my media that not listed on S3 media library. Refer screenshot in post below  
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No it does not reads folders but I guess it lists all the files . It does not have a folder view . Also yes pagination is not there , there is a view more button : http://prntscr.com/lekmsc
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please share your valid FTP credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess it was listing only 29 items and there was no other file found . When I uploaded some more files view more button appeared.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please make sure that these files are in the root of the bucket and jot in a folder . If still its not listing thr files then please do share the s3 crendentials ...
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please provide me some time to check this up. Ping back for a reminder .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Issue fixed pushed changed to your site .Please check it again .
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    It works like charm. Thank you! Would you please tell me the root of the problem?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It was actually a bug in the plugin .Update released for this having the same fix I did in your site .
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘S3 Folder and library pagination problem’ is closed to new replies.