S3 plugin error

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 S3 plugin error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    johnnyheredia
    Participant
    When I upload a file it gives me an error, as attached in the image: https://prnt.sc/10uqdkx I check the error_log file and see the following:
    [25-Mar-2021 03:30:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Found 1 error while validating the input provided for the PutObject operation:
    [Bucket] is missing and is a required parameter in /home3/angeldel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Api/Validator.php:65
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home3/angeldel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Middleware.php(79): Aws\Api\Validator->validate('PutObject', Object(Aws\Api\StructureShape), Array)
    #1 /home3/angeldel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/S3Client.php(421): Aws\Middleware::Aws\{closure}(Object(Aws\Command), NULL)
    #2 /home3/angeldel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/S3Client.php(444): Aws\S3\S3Client::Aws\S3\{closure}(Object(Aws\Command), NULL)
    #3 /home3/angeldel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/S3Client.php(378): Aws\S3\S3Client::Aws\S3\{closure}(Object(Aws\Command), NULL)
    #4 /home in /home3/angeldel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Api/Validator.php on line 65
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please check if you stated a bucket there in your wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> wplms s3 tab . Also check if the public and private keys are valid there .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘S3 plugin error’ is closed to new replies.