Setup Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Setup Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Suneel
    Participant
    Hi, I'm trying to setup wplms theme, But when I click on setup wizard, It is not opening properly. (Please refer attached screenshot) Even through I tried, All the images are broken in demo pages and sometimes, demo is not importing. Refer to image: https://prnt.sc/1xgn2bu
    Veronica
    need to check this on your site please provide details in a private reply
    Suneel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suneel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Apologies for the delay in response . We would need your site url and admin credentials . It would be great if wordpress is already installed on your site otherwise we would also need your cpanel of ftp credentials . Please share these details in private reply .
    Suneel
    Participant
    Suneel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there are some files which are not being copied in your site properly from theme when theme is unzipped . This is a server issue ,maybe php does not permissions to copy the files or file permissions of these files are not correct . this is why the issue is appearing. Can you please provide your cpanel or ftp details in private reply to upload these files manually to your server .
    Suneel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in that case if you are able to please check files are in place , specially in your wp-content/themes/wplms/setup folder . No files are loading from there specially the js and css files . You can compare with your downloaded package and the one which is upploaded to your server . Secondly Check the file or folder permission of setup folder theme , folder permission must be 755 and file permissions must be 644 .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new replies.