Single Course on Modern Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Single Course on Modern Theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    Hi folks, How do I enable the "Single Course" option on Modern Child theme? Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you clarify "single course" option. Are you referring to the Single Course child theme ? Then yes, create a landing page, using visual composer etc. Use the shortcode [course_button id="xx"] in the page to embed the course button in the page.
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    The only difference between multiple courses and one curse is the landing page? I'm having problems styling too, maybe its something related to vibe shortcodes? Take a look
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    Here is the file
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    No, its not related to vibe shortcodes. Few shortcodes displayed are defined in the One Page theme - Functions.php The one page theme template was created using Vibe Page builder, so it can be created any setup.
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    Take a look @ this next screenshot. What should I do to fix this? I already paste the OnePage into Page Manager/Builder.
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    The styling above corrected itself after  just clicking Appearance->Customize. Now I need to fix this, could you point me the way?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please set the default cover image in the settings->bp profile cover.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Course on Modern Theme’ is closed to new replies.