Sleek Header – Mouse hover show the profile menu

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Sleek Header – Mouse hover show the profile menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pedrohoc
    Spectator
    I would like know if have to change some of the code in sleek header to when hovering over username (logged user), showing the profile (menu) user, like this:
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Add this CSS code in theme customiser  - Custom CSS : header.sleek nav>.menu>li>a:hover { background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); } change the color : rgba(0,0,0,0.1) toyour custom hex color #XXX for specific color for your requirement.
    pedrohoc
    Spectator
    thank u Mr. Vibe … but what I really want is to change the code so that when the user hovers the mouse over his name show the user menu. Currently need to click on the name to display this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    My bad, I did not see the picture correctly. Add this code in WP Admin - WPLMS - Footer - Google analytics section <script> jQuery(document).ready(function($){ $( ".smallimg.vbplogin" ).on({ mouseenter: function() { $('#vibe_bp_login').addClass( "active" ); $('#vibe_bp_login').fadeIn(200); }, mouseleave: function(e) {   if( ! $(e.toElement).hasClass('default_login') ) { $('#vibe_bp_login').removeClass( "active" ); $('#vibe_bp_login').fadeOut(200); } } }); }); </script>
    pedrohoc
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe. I did what you asked , but it was not correct. When I pass the mouse over the Login, the popup window is bugged (erro). I'm using login style Popup. Tnx.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have provided that for the default login style . If you wan that for the other header  style it would be great if you hire a freelancer for this .
    pedrohoc
    Spectator
    Ok. Even with the default login style still has problem. When the mouse is over the #vibe_bp_login the menu appears, but when I take the mouse over #vibe_bp_login (profile menu) it disappears . Sorry my little English , but I know a bit of programming . If you can help me , I'll be grateful.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Sleek Header – Mouse hover show the profile menu’ is closed to new replies.