Some users get EXPIRED message even after renewing

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Some users get EXPIRED message even after renewing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hello friends! I had to renew my subscription because I couldn't fix this by myself. I am using WPLMS with WC Subscriptions to sell recurring subscriptions and all is working fine, except that recently some random users are experiencing a strange issue. When they buy a monthly subscription, their access is set to 4 weeks. Then, the next monthy, they are billed automatically and another 4 months of access are given for each course. This is working fine with most users, but sometimes, I don't know why, they are charged byt their access is not renewed and they remain with the EXPIRED message in the page course. Can you please help? Thanks!
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hello, it's been 6 days and I still got no answer. Can you please answer?
    Diana
    Participant
    This happens with newly registered users? Can you please share a screen recording with us?
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi, The problem seems to be affecting people randomly. In the video below, I show you two new users. They both subscribed on May 4th and had their subscriptions automatically renewed on June 4th. USER 1 had it's access to the course renewed correctly, USER 2 however is expired. I have no idea why this is happening. VIDEO: https://www.docelimao.com.br/videos/pedido_nao_renovado.mp4 Any hints? Thank you, Erick
    Diana
    Participant
    @erickpaulino If both users performed the same steps for renewing then it should work. Right now, remove that user from course and add it again so that the subscription should be renewed If the order status is completed when user renewed the subscription then this will definitely work
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    The orders status are completed and that definitely didn't work for all. That seems to be working for most users, but there is a number of users that simply gets expired as you can see in the video I sent in my last message. Please take a careful a look at it and see for yourself. This is happening to more than one user, and they are assigned to 10 different courses which makes it impractical to manually remove and add them again everytime it happens. I have even tried to manually change the order status from complete to pending and then to complete again, and that didn't work. The membership grants access to 10 different courses. When the renewing process goes well, the user is renewed automatically on all of them. But when it fails, I need a way to grant access to all of them easily, without having to go course by course. How can I do that? Thank you  
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi, I have both plugins enabled: WPLMS woocommerce membership addon AND WPLMS WooCommerce Subscription Integration What should I do? Can you help me decide which one I should disable? Thanks Erick
    Diana
    Participant
    Try disabling woocommerce subscriptions plugin and then check
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Some users get EXPIRED message even after renewing’ is closed to new replies.