Student Cannot upload files/images on ipad/iphone

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Student Cannot upload files/images on ipad/iphone

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jacy1001
    Spectator
    It is impossible to upload a picture as i am logged in as a student. The button doens't seem to trigger the upload. I cannot even select a file or image, the button does nothing.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Are you talking about the profile photo ? If yes then you can upload it every user in the webiste can upload their own profile photo and cover photo. You'll have to go to your profile->change profile photo and upload the photo there. This works fine, if its not working for you then there might be some error on the page causing this issue. For checking the issue I'll need to check your website so can you please share the site url and the credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Jacy1001
    Spectator
    Hi HK atiyan, Im talking about the personal activity, where a student can upload a document or image, when I want to upload something on a mobile device or a tablet the button doesnt work see the link http://melange-design.nl/demo/leden/leerling/activity/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Its working fine at our demo site demo 1 . Please make sure that your theme and plugins are update to latest version . Please also share admin credentials to check the upload in mobile at your site . PS:  mark reply as private while sharing,
    Jacy1001
    Spectator
    I have an iphone 7s and your demo 1 doesn't work with the activity file upload.
    Jacy1001
    Spectator
    the buddydive upload button also doesn't work on your demo1 on my mobile
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked this on Iphone 6 plus with version 10.3.3 on chrome and found it to be working fine . Please check : http://prntscr.com/g782f3
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Student Cannot upload files/images on ipad/iphone’ is closed to new replies.