Style code from Demo10 (changing colors)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Style code from Demo10 (changing colors)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cojuangarcia
    Spectator
    Good day, i'm using WPLMS on my  website www.servicioalpc.com, and i want to change all colors of my site from the Demo10 that comes with #ff4367 color to 009dd8, in the class .home_counter_item .numscroller  , i already detected the code to change: .home_counter_item .numscroller { font-size: 42px; color: #ff4367; } I did added the code edited in the CSS option under Customize section, but didn't worked .home_counter_item .numscroller { font-size: 42px; color: #009dd8; } Where can i edit this code?, as i saw it was in index.php file, but isn't there, Thanks for your reply!
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share a screenshot to replicate where you want to change this color.
    cojuangarcia
    Spectator
    Thank you Mark, i already figured out that it was made with the Custom CSS of Wpbakery Builder, so i fixed it. But i do have 2 other simple questions: 1. Where can i edit the color of the sidebar showed on the attached screenshot? 2. Where can i modify the labels of the Register form (to translate it to spanish) The related page is https://servicioalpc.com/definitivo/registro/ Thanks!,
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    1. To change background color of sidebar you have to add below given css code in your custom css. To do this please go to wp-admin>Appearance>Customize->Custom CSS. .registration .sidebar .course_cat_nav>ul.name{background:#000 !important;
    2. These are the profile fields you can directly edit them from wp-admin->users->profile fields.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Style code from Demo10 (changing colors)’ is closed to new replies.